Monday, March 26, 2012

Rumor has it.

Rumor has that Robin's have been sighted. Glory be and Hallelujah! Although the snowflakes are falling gently outside my window pane, I can see the treetops have a subtle green hue to them and I am glad. My day lily's are struggling forth from the frosted ground and there is even a trefoil strawberry making an appearance. Woot.

As mentioned in my last post, it is with the coming of spring that I have promised to be true to myself again - to shake off the winter doldrums, quit living with dust bunnies and truly come forth and BE. So far things seem to be coming along well. I even picked up a pencil this evening and permitted myself to BE creative and draw, something I have not done in ages. Not that the picture itself is worth showing to ANYONE (an artist I am not) but I do need to try once and a while.

Another thing - I am listening to music again. Now for all those country haters out there, I don't want to hear it. To you I say "Pbbbbllllllllttttt". That is all. I happen to love it. I love many many musics, but there is something about Country music which resonates with me. Poor taste? Nah, just a little bit of gravel roads, spruce gum and bare foot therapy.

Aspelund Road Sunset
Ever onward I go again.

No comments: