Monday, March 12, 2012

I had a dream.

I had a dream last night that I found Duncan and Annie's grave marker. They were together - and I cried as I slept because I was so glad. Many other thoughts flew through my mind last night, but I am struck with this memory.

It is coming to be spring again and my soul really does rejoice. I love the white, the crisp and the crunchiness of winter but spring is where I really live. I think it is the combination of the long walk this morning - taking in the very first that spring has to offer, and my memory of the dream that reminds me to come into myself again. To be faithful to who I am and trust that what I believe to be right, Is.

I ruminate and am rewarded by an internal physical acknowledgement of my presence. And of bean.
Goodness but it IS good to be here.

The Rose Tombstone

No comments: